March 23, 2021
Share This Post
Governor’s Briefing on COVID-19: March 23, 2021
March 23, 2021 – Governor Hogan Press Conference
- To date Maryland has done 2,252,974 shots.
- Vaccination rate in Maryland is faster than 32 other states.
- More vaccines for long term care facilities than 37 other states.
- Averaging 43,882 shots per day.
34% of Maryland adults have received a vaccine.
70% of Marylanders age 65+ received a vaccine.
- Phase 2B will begin March 30th.
- Marylanders age 16+ with medical conditions that increase risk for severe COVID-19 illness.
- Now includes Marylanders age 16+ with disabilities.
- Pre-registration for all 2B eligible Marylanders is now open.
- All Marylanders age 55+ and essential workers in critical industries.
- Phase 2C will begin April 13th.
- All Marylanders age 16+.
- Phase 3 will begin no later than April 27th.
Week of April 5th
- Timonium Fairgrounds site in Baltimore County will transition to state mass vaccination site.
Week of April 12th
- Mass vaccination sites to open in Frederick and Anne Arundel Counties.
By the end of April
- Mass vaccination sites to open in Howard and Harford Counties.
- 12 state supported mass vaccination sites will open by the end of April.