Upcoming Webinar: Lobbying Without a Lobby
Lobbying without a Lobby: The Challenge of Government Relations During a Pandemic, Why You Need Help with Government, and Lobbying Ethics
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
How do you engage with the government when working remotely? The pandemic has demonstrated the need for business lawyers to seek assistance from those with access (even when offices are closed) to government officials on a wide variety of issues including obtaining financial relief for companies and nonprofits, receiving essential business designations, advancing legislation, and determining whether to reopen.
Join Nemphos Braue Of Counsel and Old Line Government Affairs Managing Director Brett Lininger, Chair of the Government Practice Committee, for this special webinar to help you determine ways to best access these resources before and after the upcoming crucial November election, as well as understand the reporting obligations and ethics of interacting with government.
Lobbying ethics CLE credit will be available to participants.
- Jonathan L. Bing (moderator), Government Law & Policy Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP and former New York State Assembly Member, New York, NY
- Jim Hodges, President & CEO, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP and former Governor of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- Jennie Unger Skelton, Co-Founder/Partner, Politicom Law, Sausalito, CA
- Kia D. Floyd, Head of Public Policy, U.S. East & Midwest Regions, Facebook, New York, NY
- David Sterling, Chief Counsel, Arkansas Department of Human Services, Little Rock, AR
- Dayan Hochman-Vigil, State Representative, New Mexico, Owner/Managing Partner, DHV Law, LLC, Albuquerque, NM
- Business Law Section Members: Free
- ABA Members (Non-Business Law Section Members): $100
- Non-ABA Members: $150
- Additional discounts may apply
Visit the ABA event page for more information and registration.